Winter means wrapping up with coats, scarves, and mittens to stay warm in the cold weather, but you can also avoid the frigid temps with some cozy crafts! We think winter weather and crafts are the perfect pair!
What you’ll need:
- Cardstock or construction paper (pick your favorite colors)
- Yarn or string
- Hole punch
- Pom poms
1. Cut your paper into the shape of a mitten. You could even use your little one’s hand to trace the shape.
2. Glue pom poms onto the mittens.
3. Use the hole punch to make holes in the bottom of the mitten and tie the two mittens together using the yarn.
4. Make as many pairs as you need!
We hope you are sMitten with this wintery craft! Let us know in the comments how it went!
Craft inspiration: http://bit.ly/2BfeTFr