Senior E-commerce Executive/ Manager (Amazon expert) APPLY NOW
You are a hands-on high performer who prides themselves in getting things done. You have a result oriented mindset and will always go the extra mile to make sure the job is done well. You live and breathe E-commerce and get excited by the changes in this fast-evolving industry. You are ambitious and want to be a part of a fast-growing global organisation.
- Take ownership of the brand’s Amazon Seller Central channel for 3 countries (USA, India, Singapore)
- Manage day to day operations on other local marketplaces and the brand’s D2C website.
- Ensure on-time order processing and fulfilment - liaise with logistics and customer service team.
- Assist in building the promotion plan to drive traffic and conversions on marketplaces.
- Work closely with business heads to to identify eCommerce growth strategies and priorities.
- Achieve Sales targets, while increasing shopper penetration + conversion sustainably.
- Analyze data to understand sales performance and demographics performances.
As the E-commerce business grows, the responsibility could be expanded to other English-speaking countries and SEA.
- 3-5 years of solid experience working on Amazon is required.
- Prior experience with a high-growth startup highly preferred.
- A marketing degree or experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English