Toilet Paper Roll Squid Craft
After you’ve taught your little one to use the potty, reward them by using the extra roll to make their very own pet squid. We have an ink-ling they’re going to love it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Toilet paper roll
- Googly eyes
- Card stock
- Hole punch
- Paint brush
1) Paint the toilet paper roll, as you can see we are partial to purple, but any color will work!
2) Once dry, punch 10 holes around the bottom.
3) Cut a rounded triangle from your cardstock to create your squid’s head. Then, cut two vertical slits directly across from each other on your toilet paper roll, and slide your triangle in.
4) Glue two googly eyes to the bottom of your roll.
5) Fold your yarn in half, push the looped end through your hole, and thread the loose ends through the loop.
6) Your pet squid is now finished!
Comment below or share a picture of your new sea creature to let us know how you did on your squid!
Craft Inspiration from: Mom’s Kitchen and Things http://bit.ly/2wbxyki