Paper Fish Craft Blog
Sometimes you just can’t take another round of Go Fish.
When that happens we have you covered with this fun and easy craft! Our paper fish craft has a simple and sparkly design that you can easily make with your child!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cardstock paper (color of your choice or Oribel purple!)
- Large googly eyes
1) Cut the paper in half lengthwise (hotdog fold) and bend one half again widthwise (hamburger fold).
2) With the small folded piece of paper, while it is still folded, start at fold and cut a small triangle, leaving you with a diamond shape. Then cut the diamond in half to make two smaller triangles for your fins. Next, cut a large triangle out of the remaining half to create your large fish tail.
3) Use the marker to draw straight lines starting from the top of the triangle towards the bottom of the triangle to make fish fins.
4) Bend the large rectangular piece in half again. Slide the large triangle behind the rectangle and place three staples to close the paper together in the middle and two ends.
5) Glue a large googly eye and fin (small triangle) onto each side of the paper fish.
6) Spread glue on the bottom quarter of the fish to add the sequins to the front and back.
7) And with that you are finished!
Comment below or share a picture to let us know if this craft went swimmingly!
Craft inspiration from: I Heart Crafty Things http://bit.ly/2tnmqOy