Oribel Inspired Ideas - DIY Penguin Craft
If you have young children, you know an hour of quiet on an indoor play day can be hard to come by. You probably also know that crafts are a great way to entertain the kids in a safe and productive way. Today, we’ve got you covered. This cute penguin craft is fun and easy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- An egg carton
- Favorite paint color (or Oribel purple!)
- White and orange paper
- Googly eyes
1) Trim the cup out of the egg carton and allow your little one to paint the cup whatever color they want (who says your penguins have to be black and white?) Let it dry completely.
2) Cut out a beak (small triangle) and feet (rounded bottom small rectangle) from the orange paper, and cut a belly (half an oval) from the white paper. Glue the white belly to the little bump that juts out of the cup and glue the beak to the top of the belly.
3) Fold the feet in half and then tape the folded piece to the inside of the egg carton cup. Glue on the googly eyes.
4) You’re done. How easy was that?
Inspiration from: http://onelittleproject.com/egg-carton-penguins/