Rice Krispie Treat Monster Craft
Halloween season is upon us, so give your little ghouls a tasty treat!
Here’s what you'll need:
- White chocolate candy melts
- Food coloring
- Candy eyes (we used assorted sizes, because not every monster looks alike)
- A batch of Rice Krispie Treats
Get your Rice Krispie Treats ready! You can either make your own in true DIY fashion or you can buy them already made (it can be our secret).
1. Heat up the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container. Be sure to heat it up 15 seconds at a time and mix in between until fully melted.
2. Add the food coloring of your choice to the chocolate. Start with a few drops and add more until you hit your boo-tiful shade.
3. Dip the top half of the Rice Krispie Treats into the chocolate.'
4. Add the candy eyes to your monsters to bring them to life! Get kooky with it, some monsters have one eye and some have 10!
Your little creatures will love these creepy, crispy treats! Comment below with a picture of your spooky creations!