Sly Fox Gift Wrap Craft
We’ve wrapped up a cute DIY that will make unwrapping gifts as fun as the gift inside for your little one! Give your gift a touch of whimsy, by turning the Oribel Sly Fox to life.
What you’ll need:
- Red and white cardstock or construction paper
- Most importantly, the Gift you are wrapping!
1. Wrap gift box in red cardstock or red poster board paper. Secure with double-stick tape.
2. Use a marker to give your soon-to-be fox a little face!
3. Now for the details: Cut two triangles from red cardstock for the ears and two smaller triangles from cream cardstock for the inside of the ears. Then, cut two long semicircles from cream cardstock for the side of the fox. Lastly, cut a teardrop shape from red cardstock for the tail and a rounded triangle from cream cardstock to fit the top of the tail.
4. Assemble the fox features as shown with glue or double-stick tape.
5. And quick as a fox, your very own Oribel Sly Fox is finished!
Well, isn’t that spiffy? Comment below if your family thought that you were sly as a fox with this sneaky craft!