You are a jack-of-all-trades (and a master of a few). You are a motivated, driven, and ambitious office superhero pursuing a marketing or business degree. You have an impeccable eye for detail. Your mind is a powerhouse of thoughts and ideas on how to be the next internet superstar, fuelled by the latest social trends. In a fast-paced work environment, you thrive under pressure and laugh in the face of tight deadlines. Your meticulous, self-motivated and proactive attitude compliments your sense of urgency and commitment. You have excellent communication and writing skills, and are an all-around awesome person! It would also be great if you have had any previous experience in an e-commerce company, and follow digital marketing trends.
- Assisting the marketing team with social media and influencer outreach efforts
- Assisting the marketing team with Content planning and execution
- Copywriting for products, press launches, and social media
- Monitoring competitors and tracking industry trends
What You Will Learn
- The nuances of marketing to the US, Canada, Australia and Singapore markets.
- Implementation and management of online marketing tools like Google AdWords and Analytics.
- How to run efficient, targeting social media ad campaigns that convert.
- Usage and maintenance of e-commerce platforms like Shopify.
- Understand retailing and product design
Does this sound like you? Do you think you could be the next superstar at Oribel HQ? Do you fancy having not one, but TWO espresso machines in the same office!? Then look no further, because your dream internship starts here.2020-12-31|||Singapore|||Marketing||||||kqZJ-bYVVaEXS3RX|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false