Edible Marshmallow Playdoh Craft
They say you shouldn’t play with with your food, but here at Oribel we think they should ‘mallow’ out! Grab your kids, some marshmallows, and start creating edible playdough!
Here’s what you'll need to get started:
Makes: 1 large ball
- 6 Large Marshmallows
- Two tbsp Cornstarch
- Two tbsp Coconut Oil
- Food coloring of your choice
1) Add the marshmallows, coconut oil and cornstarch to a microwave safe bowl.
2) Microwave for 30 seconds (Or until marshmallows start to expand). Be careful not to touch the marshmallows, they will be hot and sticky!
3) Add food coloring to the marshmallow mixture. Don’t be afraid to go crazy with the colors; you can add a little or a lot!
4) Continue to mix the ingredients together until you’re satisfied with color and consistency. Professional tip: If it’s too sticky add more cornstarch, and if it’s sticking to your hands rub a little coconut oil on them.
5) Your marshmallow dough is all ‘doughey’! Place it on wax paper and the fun can begin! Stretch, roll, and nibble on your new creation.
This is a great craft that everyone can enjoy! And the best part? Your edible craft is as fun to eat as it is to make! Comment below or send us a picture of how the craft went.