Popsicle Apple Core Craft
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Share your creativity with your child with this fun Fall craft.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Jumbo popsicle sticks ( 4 per apple core)
- Red, brown, and green card stock paper (or get creative with your unique apple!)
- Black Marker
Steps:1) First glue three of the jumbo popsicle sticks together, cut the remaining stick and place across the top and bottom for extra support.
2) While your popsicle sticks are drying, cut the top and bottom of your apple (2 larger semicircles) , a leaf, and a small rectangular stem out of the cardstock.
3) Glue the cardstock pieces onto the top and bottom of the popsicle apple core.
4) Allow your little maestro to draw some apple seeds onto the core! There could be 3 seeds or 20!
5) Easy as applesauce! You’re finished
Autumn is always a great time to get crafty! Comment below or send us a picture of your fall festivities.
Craft Inspiration From: Glued To My Crafts http://bit.ly/2wNMUOz