Pumpkin Pie Baby Food Puree
Your little pumpkin’ might not be ready to partake in the real Thanksgiving feast, but they can get into the fall spirit with this pumpkin pie baby food puree recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ½ small baking pumpkin- cut in half cut in half lengthwise, scoop seeds and stringy fibers
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Sheet pan and parchment paper
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the pumpkin half cut side down on the baking sheet.
2. Roast for about 40 minutes or until pumpkin is cooked all the way through and soft, let cool for 5 mins. Once cool enough to handle, scoop our pumpkin into a large bowl.
3. Combine banana with pumpkin.
4. Add pumpkin spice to mixture and blend until smooth.
Parents know better than anyone how cute a baby’s face is when they try a new flavor. Snap a pic of their “first bite of pumpkin face” and share along with your thoughts on this nutritious fall recipe.