Turkey Cone Craft
Gobble Gobble! While you’re busy cookin’ and cleanin’ during the holidays, give your little one a task of making cute party hats. They’ll be exploring their creative side, and you’ll get to take adorable pictures, it’s a win-win!
Here's what you’ll need:
- A variety of colored feathers
- Brown, orange, and red construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Elastic string
1. Draw a half circle on a piece of brown paper. Feel free to eyeball it, or use the string and pencil method for more precision.
2. Bring the two ends together to form a cone shape and glue ends together, making sure the cone stays closed at the top.
3. Let your little one decorate the cone with a turkey beak, gobbler, googly eyes and feathers.
4. Punch the sides with a hole and put an elastic string through it, tying it to fit your child's head
With hats like these there won’t just be one turkey sitting at your table on Thanksgiving Day and who knows, maybe you’ll even get crazy grandpa Joe to put one on!
Craft inspiration: https://www.craftymorning.com/turkey-cone-craft-kids-make-hat-idea/