Clothespin Airplane Craft
Something fun is flying into your home. Your favorite little jet-setter will have their head in the clouds after this simple airplane craft!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Clothespins
- 3 Large Foam craft sticks
1) Gather all of your materials.
2) Cut one of the large foam sticks in half and round off the end of one half to make the back wing. Then, cut the tip off the other half for the fin.
3) Glue one large foam stick to the bottom of the clothes pin (toward the bottom half to be sure to leave the part that you squeeze to open and close the clothes pin clear) and glue a second large foam stick to the top for the front wings.
4) Glue the small back wing to the top of the clothes pin where you hold it to open and close it.
5) Once the back wing is secured, glue the small fin on top.
6) Wait for the glue to dry and you are ready for take off!
The sky’s the limit to all the fun you will have with your little one making this craft! Comment below to let us know how your first flight went!
Craft Inspiration from: DIYInspired http://bit.ly/2ixf6Qf